Last updated: December 31, 2019
Here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer. BERZERKER ARMS WILL ONLY SHIP ANOTHER FFL HOLDER.
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Berzerker Arms.
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, they range from $20- $50 but varies by state and store policys.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address, phone number and email where they can send a copy of their FFL. NOTE WE DO NOT KEEP FFLs ON FILE.
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
To Speed Up Your Order:
- If choosing an FFL dealer please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send to Berzerker Arms.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 5 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you have questions or concerns please contact us. We will be happy to address your concerns.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to Berzerker Arms AFTER accepting the transfer from your dealer you WILL be charged a restocking fee
Framework: Any frame sent to Berzerker Arms for work must have the following”
- The individual that placed the order must ship the frame. The return address on the package must match the address on the order.
- When shipping a frame, only include the frame, we do not want your slide or any other products that would make it a complete firearm. Note if you have a mag well you would like incorporated with the framework please include it.
- Our framework is considered “gunsmithing”. This allows up to return it to the owner without shipping to a FFL. If you have any questions, please let us know.
If you have any questions about this page, please contact us.